Friday, April 2, 2010

Soar Ravenclaw!!

The new term has started. I'm so excited to be at Hogwarts, and I was sorted into Ravenclaw!
For our first homework assignment we are supposed to write about three of our favorite people from the wizarding world. It is so hard to pick just three! I love so many. But I have chosen and here they are along with their qualities that I love.

1)Sirius Black: I love Sirius. He doesn't play by the rules, he is loyal to his friends, and he's an animagus! How cool is it that he can turn into a big, black dog? He follows his heart and he is passionate about what he believes in. I love his devil-may-care attitude. I was terribly upset when he died; poor Harry could have had wonderful summers if only Sirius had survived. (I really love the way Gary Oldman portrays him in the movies.)

2)Hermione: She is, as we all know, amazingly smart and ingenious. I love that she knits hats for house-elf liberation and that she put together S.P.E.W.! Hermione is loyal and compassionate. She has an obsession with finding the answer to every problem (I'm the same way). I also love that she challenges herself. I've never had to use a time turner so that I could make it to all of my classes, but I would really like to have one!

3)Hagrid: Who else could take care of the most dangerous magical creatures? I love animals just as much as he does. He, like Sirius, doesn't mind breaking a rule or two. I think I must like people who aren't afraid to bend the rules. I love that he always wanted a baby dragon & that he got one! If I had a dragon I would want this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment