Friday, December 11, 2009

The owl arrived!!

I'm so excited!!! I got my package from Cassandra Grubbly-Plank. She did such an awesome job putting it together.

I opened the package to find an awesome pattern by our very own Emma Wigworthy - Luna's Moonlight socks & also a pattern for Viktor socks!

Then I pulled out these & they cracked me up!! Quidditch Goggles!! I'm wondering if they will fit my dog, like Doggles. If not I think I might just wear them when I ride my bike.

The bag that Cassandra made is absolutely awesome - it has a pocket that buttons on one side. Tucked away in that pocket were copies of Quidditch Through the Ages & Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them

The other side of the bag also has a pocket & Cassandra attached some very awesome zipper pulls with quidditch equipment on them.

Now for more from inside the bag, very cute mini sock blockers!

The yarn is fabulous!! I really love it! Cassandra sent me an extra skein of Sunshine Yarn from her stash! She is truly awesome!! The colorways are Bellatrix & Blood Red:

A quidditch card game, tape measure, stitch markers & Every Flavor Beans:

Quidditch tin with very cute magnet (the tin is filled with sweets - M&Ms, Lindt chocolate bar, & Pop Rocks):

I can't get over how awesome the bag is! Cassandra did such an amazing job. I've already got a project tucked away inside the bag. Here are a few close-ups of the inside. There is a place for my needles (see the candy canes - so cute), pockets for stitch markers, tape measure, etc. And there is even a special place to stash extra yarn:

Thank you so much Cassandra!! I really love my kit!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that looks fabulous. I love the bag, how nifty! And all the fun stuff in it!

    ReplyDelete