Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Camp Games Week #1

Part 1: What's in my trunk:
1.Polyjuice Potion- for reconnaissance - we might need to find out what the other cabins are up to.
2. Peppermint Toads
3. Pumpkin Pasties
4. Pumpkin Juice
5. Potion Ingredients (we might need to make more Polyjuice potion later)
6. Pygmy Puff
7. Pensieve
8. Pocket Sneakoscope - this way we'll know if other cabins try to come & spy on us :)
9. Put-Outer - you never know when you might need to turn the lights out quick
10. Portkey - so we can fly off to Honeydukes when treats get low

Part 2: WINGO - Blackout!!

if you still need to fill in squares on your WINGO board, see my post (#89) in Cornish Pixies cabin for the squares I fit into
http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/hogwarts-kit-swaps/683070/76-100#89



Part 3. Getting to know you...

I have added Winifred Hornswaggle's (angel101580) Hemlock Ring Blanket to my favorites. What beautiful work!

I've commented on Ferula Vector's (redheadknits) Hufflepuff Jaywalkers. Such a pretty colorway, can't wait to see more pics as they progress.

(also quick note to my spoiler & spoilee sorry i don't have many pics of my projects set up at this point. i was all gung-ho when i joined ravelry & was project after project, but now i've been neglecting listing projects. i'll try to work on that later tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment