Thursday, June 25, 2009

Camp updates & Herbology

It's week two of camp. Over in the Cornish Pixie Cabin we pixies have been coming up with sneaky, tricky projects we can make with yarn. I would like to make a vanishing cabinet. I'll put a charm on it to make it appear like a treat filled cabinet to anyone who is not a member of our Cabin. Then, when they open the cabinet to nick a treat they will be whisked away to the middle of the forest. hehe

I'm doing very well in herbology! I have lots of okra in my okra forest (some grew too long cause I didn't see them).

And I have a baby watermelon hiding with in the basil.

Its big brother is just around the corner.



LOL the muggle looking over my shoulder just said: You have a blog!! ::shocked look with wide eyes:: You're just like the weather guy!! ::imitates wheaterman "for the latest updates check out my blog at kxan.com. LOL where has he been?? i told him 3 weeks ago that i was going to camp!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your watermelon are looking awesome. The okra plants you gave me are still lookin kinda shabby. I really need to replant them. I've been keeping them alive in those tiny containers they came in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go plant them! you will have yummy okra to grill if you do :)

    ReplyDelete