Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Here!!

Winnie made me a beautiful kit!! I can't wait to start my two workshops!

Here's a pic of the cute herbology bag, 2 patterns, a knitscene magazine (i don't have a subscription to this mag! i'm so excited!), yummy creamy mint sticks & yummy herbal tea from trader joes!


And after opening up everything in the herbology bag here's the loot:


Close up of her cute note written in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes Disappearing Ink & two little japanese candies:


Knit Picks yarn for an Ancient Runes workshop (gorgeous colors), yummy smelling soap, lip balm (much needed!):


Awesome green Smooshy sock yarn for my herbology workshop & 6 awesome buttons for my knitting bags!!:


The yummy creamy mint sticks which I've had several pieces of already & the Bed Time tea I will be having in just a few moments:


To the awesome Winnie: thank you so much!!! What a sweet surprise to receive not one, but two amazing workshops!! I will really love wearing my fabulous green herbology socks this winter - they'll be a great reminder of spring! And my little hat will be beautiful!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Are any of the creamy mint sticks left? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm the mint sticks look good.
    i love that colorway of smooshy! i am getting a free skein from eatsleepknit soon (hopefully) and i have seen that one and it's soo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Perenelle its Maisy your team mate - we share the same birthmonth - mine is Dec 7th :) - popping in to say hi as part of the quidditch homework.

    Go Wanderers!!

    ReplyDelete