Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Summer is Coming to a Close

Wow this summer went by fast. I'll miss summer camp. After leaving camp, I'll of course have to knit in the muggle way, which is really a drag. But I'm teaching myself how to knit Continental style, it seems to be a little faster. I think I got the hang of the knit stitches, but I don't quite have the purls down yet.
I got some new sock yarn that I'll be trying with my new muggle knitting skills. I even got this crazy contraption called a swift. The things muggles think of to make things easier on themselves! I had lots of fun using the swift & a ball winder to wind the sock yarn (LOL, by hand isn't that so funny!?!)!
Wish I could post some pictures or video of my new contraption in action, but I've just been too busy lately to pull out the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment