Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I'm thankful for...

I have always been thankful for my amazing family & friends. But I'm especially thankful for them now that I am going in for open-heart surgery tomorrow to repair a congenital heart defect.
It is lucky that the problem was discovered before it started to cause any major problems.
I am also so thankful for the amazing doctors that I have & the nursing staff that will take care of me as a recover. I know I will be in very good hands.
I'm also lucky to have a nice stash & projects planned for my recovery time!! I was going to try to wind some of the skeins tonight, but eh, i'll get someone else to do it later. I don't think I'll feel like knitting for a few days (gasp!!).

I'm grateful for all the support I have received; it has really helped me get through this.

2 comments:

  1. <3!!!!

    I'll wind your skeins for you when you are ready.
    Go to bed. Sleep be rested. Heal.

    Love you little sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your surgery went well and that you are recovering in as much comfort as possible. Wishing you all the best, as I work like mad on your kit. ;)

    ReplyDelete