Saturday, April 10, 2010

Transfiguration Homework

I've finally managed to complete my transfiguration homework.
Here is my originality marker.



Now for the Bowtruckle:

Vigoro Virga (turns the twigs, tape & paper into a bowtruckle)



The Rememberall:


Creo Memoria (creates a rememberall from paper after being cut with scissors & colored with markers):



Golden Snitch:


Vegeto Snitchium (creates a golden snitch from paper after being cut with scissors & colored with markers):



Hagrid's Rock Cakes (yuck!):


Burnio Crustium repeat 15 times or until you smell something burning in the kitchen (creates rock cakes from slices of baguette placed in oven)



Decoy Detonator:


Creo Diverto (creates decoy detonator out of foil)



Nose-Biting Teacup


Aggro Taza (creates nose-biting teacup using paper, tape, scissors, marker & teacup)



Spectrespecs:


Coloro Oculus (creates spectrespecs from glasses, candy wrappers & foil)



Time Turner:


Reddo Tiempo (creates time turner using old top, paper, foil & marker)



And now for a look at all my work (minus the stinky rock cakes):

I'm pleased with my creations. Unfortunately slices of bread were harmed during the completion of this assignment. I really meant to get them just nice & brown & toasty. sigh

2 comments:

  1. Lol Aggro Taza is cracking me up!

    Den thinks your Decoy Detonator looks like the moon men from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

    I love your spectrespecs! Those were very clever!

    And you were much faster than me completing the assignment. I think it took me hours to do all mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I think you must have had a good time making those Spectrespecs, you know, with all that extra chocolate laying around...

    ReplyDelete