Friday, June 11, 2010

An Owl Has Arrived

Mistry Moonbleu's owl arrived with a fantastic package! I'm so excited about everything in it! She chose Hagrid as the person to base my kit on :)
Here are some pictures:


Like a niffler to sparkly things, I went to the squishy yarn first! I can't wait to use my beautiful yarn! Thanks Mistry this was on my wishlist!


Here is everything all wrapped up:


And unwrapped! Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, Socks from the Toe Up book, chocolate mint patties, gummy frogs, cute japanese creatures, needle wraps & a emergency crochet hook, and 2 fabulous handmade items! Mistry made an incredible yarn bowl for me to use (I can't wait to use this!), it's got a beautiful glaze and a really creative way to have run your yarn through the side of the bowl. The other handmade item is a rock cake, so cute!


Here are a few close ups of the items:





Thanks, Mistry!! I love everything so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY love that bowl! I think it's amazing. I so want to know how to make one. I've been to those pottery shops, where you can sit and paint, but I have yet to discover something like this and would LOVE to know how it was created! Totally wonderful package. Tell us more about the rock? Is it a real rock? Edible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that bowl! Very beautiful!!! And I'm really digging that emergency crochet kit...and Lorna's Laces! I have yet to try it, but I hear it's divine!

    ReplyDelete