Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Assignment for HSKS 12

A little bit about me to help everyone else with their homework.
1. I knit. I've tried to crochet a few times & maybe with a few more attempts I might catch on.
2. Birthday December
3. I'm in the USA
4. I'm not new, I think this is my 4th HSKS swap.
5. This is my 4th HSKS swap.
6. I have 44 stashed on ravelry - in reality there is way more than that but I try not to count.
7. I don't crochet. I only knit.
8. My favorite color is Blue, but I also love Grays, Ivory, some greens.
9. I really like Christmas. I think because I love all of the lights & bundling up in warm clothes, drinking hot cocoa & having a fire in the fireplace (which I can finally do in my new house!!).
10. I love any wool, alpaca is fabulous. I'm not too hot on acrylics or anything itchy.

What I've found out about everyone so far:
1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one). Rowena Bladvak, rav id: Ronni-licious - knitting
2. Someone who was born in the same month as you. Cassandra Crimsonchin, rav id: dramaqt99 - December
3. Someone from a different country. Emma Gorodok, rav id: Selana - Germany
4. A new HSKS Family member. Morgianna Defeufaucon, rav id: staroftwilight - Welcome Morgianna!!
5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Wisteria Lovegood, rav id: Neila - she's been in more than me, so that's more than 3!
6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!) Bella Shacklebolt, rav id: Smartchick - 110 stashed
7. Someone who both knits and crochets. Intarsia Bindoff, rav id: Mutz - my sister!
8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Genevra Dreamy, rav id: suenosdejmi - blue
9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Hermione Bagnold, rav id: smileynetta - Christmas
10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Vevina McFey, rav id: mrsmama - Noro & Malabrigo

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow December baby! Did you have as hard a time coming up with ideas for ways to celebrate your birthday? I turn 30 this year and want to do something a little different - any suggestions? Hope you have a great time during this swap!

    Cheers,
    Cassie C.

    ReplyDelete