Monday, November 29, 2010

Owls are flying!

All of the kits should be soaring through the air or have already landed for HSKS 12. I've sent Gryphon the Great's kit & I can't wait to see what he thinks.

Another great term has come to an end & we will be taking a brief pause until Spring (which works out really well for me actually - I was afraid I was going to have to skip next term).
What will I be doing from now until Spring? Well, I have about a million projects that have been long neglected. A certain baby blanket that is the never-to-be-finished-because-i-keep-refusing-to-work-on-it phase is a must! A pair of gloves started last winter for my sister must be finished before this winter is over! And a few other projects that I've had planned must be not only started but completed.
Oooooh & I've finally learned to make...x.... Remembered I can't say because I would spoil some of Gryphon's surprise. But once he gets his kit I will post pictures of this new skill I'm working on. So needless to say, I'd like to do a lot more of___x___.


1 comment:

  1. The project that must not be named!!

    I can't believe you still have not finished that baby blanket. But I have so many wips right now that I can't find the one I want when I want, so I just start something else. I think my crafting New Years resolution will be to finish all wips that were started before Jan 1, 2011.

    ReplyDelete